Gyarados

This project was a slow and prodding trudge. I started on it a little late so but I figured I'd finish within a day or so. But no! It took more than 2 days and I ended up pressed for time and trying to complete it during work. Finding materials was somewhat difficult, and required resourcing for different items at Michael's. At first I planned on using small plastic, reflective things. But they were too difficult to work with, so I went with puff-balls. Also, initially I wanted to have gyarados drawn in full. As in, his entire body. But then I realized the mouth took up around half the panel, so that ambition passed quickly.
Still, I'm happy about how it turned out. He's very fuzzy for a water dragon, but I think that's fine. The puff-balls worked well as an atomic entity. He also knows Hydro Pump and Bite so beware.


Here it is halfway done. I've already got a good grid-set aligned by having drawn out the first part of the ear and mouth. The rest of the grid is just based on what is seen here.


Here it is complete! Free Massages on campus too, by the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flip Book Animation

Fart Video (cut short because of Anthony what the HECK Anthony!)

Louis CK + The View and more